Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updates on Pregnancy


THIS IS NOT OUR BABY! THIS IS NOT OUR BABY! THIS IS NOT OUR BABY!
I am feeling better this week than I have so far, even though my morning sickness is getting worse ther est is subsiding. I am now almost 10 weeks pregnant - it is CRAZY to think I only have 2 more weeks until my 1st trimester is over. Wow, has it gone by fast. Only 6 weeks until we get to have the 1st 4d ultrasound, the picture above is the type we will get at that time. We will probably get to find out the sex then, but maybe not. If it is a boy it is more likely we will find out early, b/c his junk shows easier! LOL.
I can't wait to find out. Henry and I spent the day on the couch yesterday and saw about 1000 baby commercials - we cannot wait to meet this little guy. :)
So we are pretty set on names ...
Girl = Gabriella Elyse Wintz
Boy = Gabriel Isaiah Wintz
However, boy middle name (which he will go by) is still negotiable. Suggestions? Something different, but not too ethnic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment