Friday, September 25, 2009

12 Weeks

So it has been awhile since my last post - we have been busy. We took a trip to Phoenix for my mom's 60th bday, a surprise to her and we had a great trip. Then returned to the daily work, sleep, routine.

I have been feeling much bteer the last week or so and seem to be nicely sliding into my 2nd trimester which officially starts 1 week from today - YAY!!!!!

I went to my 12 weeks appt today with Dr. Alexis, who I LOVE (it only took 3 tries to find a good one!). SHe spent 30 minutes in the room with me, answered all of my questions, and didn't make me feel crazy with all my weirdo concerns.

THEN, she pulled out the doppler and I got to hear the little guy moving all around, doing push-ups and getting pumped, according to Henry. LOL. The heartbeat was great and baby was very active. I have no words for how good it feels to hear that sound! Who knew you could fall so in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment