Sunday, August 9, 2009

Intro to Us and Blog


This blog is created to track the emotional rollercoaster that is 1st time pregnancy. It is a place to share my experiences and emotions as we go on this journey to meet baby Wintz. (whom we CANNOT wait to meet!) :)

A little about us. I am Leisa and my husband is Henry. I am a 31 y/o attorney, I practice family law with teen parents. My DH (lol) is 32 and is an engineer and in law school.

We just found out we were pregnant a little over a week ago, I am about 6 weeks along right now. We have been trying for 2 years, so this all still seems a little sureal to me and I am not quite sure I believe yet. But, 5 home tests, 1 blood tests and a Dr. urine test later - I am pretty sure I AM pregnant. LOL.

I have been very anxious the last few weeks and nervous, I didn't expect that - I expected to be overjoyed and happy ... but right now I just still can't seem to calm down until I KNOW this baby is ok. I think alot of it is hormonal mood swings. Unlike other I haven't been nasty as much as depressed. I really want to see a Dr. and make sure everything is ok - my 1st appt is tomorrow, so I am excited for that. I am trying to relax and enjoy this ride, I am working on that part.

Symptoms: no Nausea! No stomach issues. VERY sore boobies, weird sleep, some hot flashes, bloating (see picture!), emotional.

Due Date: 4/9/10

I am excited to be a part of this forum and connect with others going through this same amazing and bizzare experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment